1. Brush at least twice per day
2. Place the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle against the teeth and gums, brush gently in small back and forth movements.
3. Avoid brushing with a heavy up and down motion. Use a soft bristled toothbrush, if possible.
4. The size of the toothbrush should be based on your comfort.
5. Try brushing 30 seconds in each quadrant of the mouth.
Our hygienists will educate you on how to maintain your teeth for a lifetime. We have a great assortment of hygiene products in our office. Give us Hygiene Greenville NC call at 252-752-1111. Drs. Capps, Bowman & Padgett
Click here to cancel reply
Remember my details
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail