How can we maintain our teeth?
1. Use a electric toothbrush or a soft bristle toothbrush twice a day
2. Try using dental floss or a flossing aid every day
3. Remember, remove your denture or partial every night or at least 4 hours every day. Your tissue needs to breathe just like a mattress on a bed
4. Use a Sodium Fluoride toothpaste at night (prescription toothpaste)- It is affordable and can be often purchased in your dental office.
5. Drink plenty of water, since most contains fluoride
6. Don’t smoke! Smoking increases the chance of gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss and dry mouth as we mature
7. Visit Drs. Capps, Bowman & Padgett for your regular dental check ups
By following these steps, you will increase your odds in keeping your teeth for a lifetime!
Call your Dentist in Greenville NC 252-752-1111 Drs. Capps, Bowman & Padgett
1609 W. Arlington Blvd. Ste 107 Greenville NC 27834
Currently rated by 0 people